Upon finding a small kitten in a tiny Walmart bag hanging on the garbage pail, I immediately went to DAH.. Darla assured me "we will take care of him"..

no questions.. Dr. Deb and Dr. Tom 's unconditional love and care are beyond reproach..Another Animal Hospital would have advised me to call Animal Control..

Deland Animal Hospital puts Fur-Babies First!! They have worked Miracles with my Symbal's sugar, ps. she is sugar free, but still very Sweet, no pun intended.. Sherry is our guiding light..

and the staff are so very pleasant, smiling through tied eyes.. Those Drs. worked round the clock on Thanksgiving , bringing their little angel girls with them just to care for every fur-baby that came in.. They have even treated a bat, lizard, you name it...

Please don't let anyone tell you they have not received the BEST OF THE WEST.. THEY STRIVE FOR THE WELFARE OF ANIMALS... DR. TOM SAVED OUR DINKY'S LIFE FOR A FEW MORE WEEKS, AS WELL AS DR.

DEB.. AND HIS BROTHER INKY.. HOW VERY GRATEFUL WE ARE THAT WHEN WE CLOSE OUR EYES AND OUR HEADS ARE ON OUR PILLOW, WITH OUR CAT OR DOG, DAH'S DOORS REMAIN OPEN.. THEY HAVE NO LOCKS...

324 DAYS A YEAR.. GOD BLESS YOU DAH.

Review about: Deland Animal Hospital Customer Care.

Reason of review: i can trust Dr. Deb and Dr. Tom to make things Right..anyone not happy needs to speak up in person.

Comments