5.0

I have been taking my Dogs, Cats, Prairie Dog, Guinea Pigs and Bearded Dragon to DeLand Animal Hospital for 18 years and I would not take them anywhere else. DeLand Animal Hospital treats us like family and I trust them.

The main Doctors that we have seen are Dr. McPhail, Dr. Ulbricht, Dr. Beazlie and Dr.

Murton. Because they are now open 24/7, have we encountered other doctors there who are filling in? Yes, and I can say that those experiences were NOT so wonderful and gratifying. The main in house doctors are the most wonderful, but the ones who are from other places, not so much.

When making my appointments , I always schedule with one of the IN HOUSE doctors that I mentioned earlier.

I love these doctors and trust them immensely .

A very happy satisfied client.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Punkerpage is overall satisfied with Deland Animal Hospital. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Deland Animal Hospital.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics category for more informed decision or compare Deland Animal Hospital to other companies on our site.

Comments