Not resolved
0 comments

My dog was poisoned not too long ago by arsenic, right after he was neutered, and he is now going through the stages of KIDNEY FAILURE! He is only a few months over a year old!

My family and I have been waiting for a phone call from one of the doctors to let us know about the surgery that needs to be done. It has been 3 days...

We need to know if someone will be able to save my family pets life, we can't stand him having to go through the pain of Kidney Failure at such a young age. How is this fair for our poor family member?

Do You Have Something To Say ?
Write a review

Comments

Terms of Service
Post Comment
Cancel
You May Also Like